On the geometry in codimension 2 of Grassmann manifolds
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 412)
- 358 Downloads
KeywordsProjective Space Complete Intersection Chern Class Homology Class Grassmann Manifold
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Barth and A. Van de Ven. A decomposability criterion for algebraic 2-bundles on projective spaces. To appear in Inv. Math.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Hartshorne, E. Rees and E. Thomas. Non-smoothing of algebraic cycles on Grassmann varieties. To appear.Google Scholar
- 4.R. Hartshorne. Varieties of small codimension in projective space. To appear.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ogus. On the formal neighborhood of a subvariety of projective space. To appear.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Van de Ven. Over de homologiestructuur van enige typen vezelruimten. Van Gorcum, Assen (1957).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974