A nonstandard characterization of mixed topologies
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 369)
KeywordsBounded Continuous Function Standard Notion Convex Topology Schwartz Distribution Mackey Topology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Henson, C. W., and Moore, L. C., Jr., The nonstandard theory of topological vector spaces, TAMS (to appear).Google Scholar
- Luxemburg, W. A. J., A general theory of monads, in .Google Scholar
- Luxemburg, W. A. J. and Stroyan, K. D., Lecture Notes on Nonstandard Analysis (mimeographed), Caltech bookstore, Pasadena, 1973.Google Scholar
- Stroyan, K. D., A characterization of the Mackey uniformity m(L∞, L1) for finite measures, to appear.Google Scholar
- Young, L., Functional analysis — a non-standard treatment with semifields, in .Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974