Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 369)
Enlargements contain various kinds of completions
KeywordsBoolean Algebra Projective Cover Compact Hausdorff Space Chinese Remainder Theorem Stone Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Gillman and M. Jerson, Rings of continuous functions, 1960.Google Scholar
- H. Gonshor, Projective covers as subquotients of enlargements, accepted by Israel J. Math.Google Scholar
- W. A. J. Luxemburg, A general theory of monads, Applications of model theory to algebra, analysis and probability, 18–86.Google Scholar
- M. Machover, Lectures on non-standard analysis, Lecture notes in mathematics no. 94, Springer, 1969.Google Scholar
- A. Robinson, Non-standard Analysis, (Studies in Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics), Amsterdam, North Holland, 1966.Google Scholar
- W.A.J. Luxemburg, On some concurrent binary relations occurring in analysis, contributions to non-standard analysis, edited by W.A.J. Luxemburg and A. Robinson, North Holland, 1972, 85–100.Google Scholar
- W.A.J. Luxemburg, Ultrapowers of normed linear spaces, Notices Am. Math. Soc. 11 (2) No. 73 64T-137.Google Scholar
- A. Robinson, Compactification of groups and rings, and non-standard analysis, J. Symb. Log., 34, 576–588.Google Scholar
- K. D. Stroyan, Additional remarks on the theory of monads, contributions to non-standard analysis, edited by W. A. J. Luxemburg and A. Robinson, North Holland, 1972.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1974