Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 983)
Towards a nonstandard analysis of programs
KeywordsIteration Variable Register Program Procedure Variable Sequent Calculus Nonstandard Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. ANDRÉKA, I. NÉMETI, and I. SAIN (1980), Nonstandard runs of Floyd-provable programs, Proceedings of the Symposium on Algorithmic Logic, A. Salwicki (editor), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, to appear.Google Scholar
- C. A. R. HOARE (1971), Procedures and parameters: An axiomatic approach, Symposium on Semantics of Programming Languages, E. Engeler (editor), Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 188, Springer-Verlag, New York, pp. 102–116.Google Scholar
- F. KRÖGER (1976), Logical rules of natural reasoning about programs, Automata, Languages, and Programming, S. Michaelson and R. Milner (editors), Edinburgh University Press, Edinburgh, pp. 87–98.Google Scholar
- M. M. RICHTER (1981), Monaden, ideale Punkte und Nichtstandard-Methoden, Vieweg-Verlag, 1981.Google Scholar
- D. SCOTT and C. STRACHEY (1971), Towards a mathematical semantics for computer languages, Technical Monographs PRG-6, Oxford University Computing Laboratory, Programming Research Group.Google Scholar
- M. E. SZABO (1980), A sequent calculus for Kröger logic, Proceedings of the Symposium on Algorithmic Logic, A. Salwicki (editor), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, to appear.Google Scholar
- M. E. SZABO (1981), Variable truth, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983