Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 294)
Stability of linear cylindrical shells subjected to stochastic excitations
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Circular Cylindrical Shell Stochastic Excitation Entire State Space Combine Excitation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Agamirov, V.L., and Volmir, A.S., "Behavior of Cylindrical Shells under Hydrostatic Loading and Axial Compression", Journal of the American Rocket Society, January 1961, pp. 98–101.Google Scholar
- 2.Bertram, J.E., and Sarachik, P.E., "Stability of Circuits with Randomly Time Varying Parameters", Proceedings of the International Symposium on Circuit and Information Theory, Institute of Radio Engineers, New York, CT-6, 1959, pp. 260–270.Google Scholar
- 3.Bolotin, V.V., The Dynamic Stability of Elastic Systems, Holden-Day, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.Cramer, H., Mathematical Methods of Statistics, Princeton University Press, 1958.Google Scholar
- 5.Donnell, L.H., Stability of Thin-Walled Tubes under Torsion, NACA Report 479, 1933.Google Scholar
- 6.Lepore, J.A., and Stoltz, R.A., "Stability of Linear Dynamic Systems under Stochastic Parametric Excitations", Presented at and in the Proceedings of the 12th Midwestern Mechanics Conference, August 16–18, 1971, Notre Dame, Indiana.Google Scholar
- 7.Lepore, J.A., and Stoltz, R.A., "Dynamic Stability of Cylindrical Shells under Combined Axial and Radial Stochastic Excitations", Proceedings of the AIAA/ASME 12th Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference, April 19–21, 1971, Anaheim, California.Google Scholar
- 8.Wood, J.D., and Koval, L.R., "Buckling of Cylindrical Shells under Dynamic Loads", AIAA Journal, November 1963, pp. 2576–2582.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1972