An icosahedral modular form of weight one
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 601)
- 1.1k Downloads
KeywordsModular Form Galois Group Galois Representation Galois Extension Projective Representation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Buhler, thesis, Harvard University, 1977.Google Scholar
- S. Gelbart, Automorphic Forms and Artin's Conjecture, these proceedings.Google Scholar
- H. Koch, Classification of the primitive representations of the Galois groups of local fields (preprint).Google Scholar
- R. P. Langlands, Base Change for GL(2), Notes for Lectures at the Institute for Advanced Study, 1975.Google Scholar
- G. Poitou, Minorations de discriminants, Sem. Bourbaki, 479, 1976.Google Scholar
- J.-P. Serre, Modular forms of weight one and galois representations, Proceedings of a conference at Durham, to appear.Google Scholar
- J. Tate, various notes on the work of Tate, Atkin, Flath, Kottwitz, Tunnell and Weisinger on the tetrahedral representation of conductor 133 (unpublished).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977