Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 728)
K-types and singular spectrum
KeywordsSymmetric Space Maximal Compact Subgroup Principal Series Nilpotent Orbit Left Action
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cerezo, A., Chazarain, J., Piriou A.: Introduction aux hyperfonctions. Lecture Notes in Math.Google Scholar
- Sato, M., Kawai, T., Kashiwara, M.: Microfunctions and pseudo differential equations. Lecture notes in Math. 287, pp. 265–529. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer 1973.Google Scholar
- King, D.: The geometric structure of the tensor product of irreducible representations of a complex semi-simple Lie algebra. Preprint, M.I.T. 1977.Google Scholar
- Barbasch, D.: Fourier inversion for unipotent invariant integrals, to appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.Google Scholar
- Kashiwara, M., Vergne, M.: Functions on the Shilov boundary of the generalized half plane—Same volume.Google Scholar
- Speh, B.: Composition series for degenerate principal series representations of SU(2,2). Preprint, M.I.T. 1977.Google Scholar
- D. Barbasch and D. Vogan (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1979