Problems and results on combinatorial number theory III
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 626)
- 298 Downloads
KeywordsExtremal Problem Small Integer Arithmetic Progression Infinite Sequence Combinatorial Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. G. Straus, Nonaveraging sets, Proc. Symp. Pure Math. AMS 1967.Google Scholar
- P. Erdös and E. G. Straus, Nonaveraging sets II, Coll. Math. Bólyai Math. Soc. Combinatorial theory and its applications, North Holland Amsterdam-London 1970 Vol. 2, 405–411.Google Scholar
- P. Erdös, On the integers of the form 2k+p and some related problems, Summa Brasil Math. 11(1950), 113–123.Google Scholar
- P. Erdös, On integers of the form 2k+p and some related problems, Summa Brasil Math. 2(1950), 113–123. For further literature on covering congruences see P. Erdös, Some problems in number theory, Computers in number theory, Proc. Atlas Symp. Oxford 1969 Acad. Press 1971, 405–414.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- A. Schinzel, Reducibility of polynomials, ibid., 73–75.Google Scholar
- P. Erdös, Problems and results in additive number theory, Colloque sur la théorie des nombres, Bruxelles. George Thone, Liège; Masson and Cie, Paris (1955), 127–137.Google Scholar
- P. Erdös, On some applications of graph theory to number theoretic problems, Publ. Ramanujan Inst. 1(1969), 131–136, see also Some applications of graph theory to number theory, The many facets of graph theory Proc. Conf. Western Michigan Univ. Kalamazoo 1968 Springer Verlag, Berlin 1969, 77–82.MathSciNetGoogle Scholar
- P. Erdös, A. Sárközi and E. Szemerédi, On divisibility properties of sequences of integers Number theory Colloquium Bólyai Math. Soc. North Holland 2(1968), 36–49.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1977