Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 249)
Chain functors and homology theories
KeywordsHopf Algebra Spectral Sequence Natural Transformation Homotopy Type Homology Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. W. Anderson: Simplicial K-theory and generalized homology theories I, II (to appear).Google Scholar
- 2.D. W. Anderson: Homotopy chain functors (to appear).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Bousfield and D. M. Kan: Homotopy with respect to a ring; Proc. A.M.S. meeting on algebraic topology, Madison, Wisconsin (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.D. G. Quillen: The K-theory associated to a finite field (to appear).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Segal: Homotopy everything H-spaces (to appear).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971