A method for the numerical integration of non-linear ordinary differential equations with greatly different time constants
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics book series (LNM, volume 109)
KeywordsOrdinary Differential Equation Step Length Order Differential Equation Multistep Method Stability Consideration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Henrici, P. Discrete Variable Methods in Ordinary Differential Equations. John Wiley, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.Lomax, H. NASA TN D-4703, July, 1968.Google Scholar
- 3.Hull, T.E. I.F.I.P. Congress, Edinburgh, August, 1968.Google Scholar
- 4.Gear, C.W. I.F.I.P. Congress. Edinburgh, August, 1968.Google Scholar
- 5.Osborne, M.R. I.F.I.P. Congress. Edinburgh, August, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.Dahlquist, G. I.F.I.P. Congress, Edinburgh, August, 1968.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1969