Symbolic reaching definitions analysis of Ada programs
A data-flow framework for symbolic symbolic reaching definitions analysis is presented.
It produces a more accurate solution of the reaching definitions problem than can be achieved with “classic” data-flow analysis, which is very important for safety-related applications.
KeywordsRecurrence Relation Basic Block Path Condition Symbolic Evaluation Program Point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Aho, R. Seti, and J. D. Ullman. Compilers: principles, techniques, and tools. Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1986.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Blieberger. Data-flow frameworks for worst-case execution time analysis. (submitted), 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.T. E. Cheatham, G. H. Hollowy, and J. A. Townley. Symbolic evaluation and the analysis of programs. IEEE Trans. on Software Engineering, 5(4):403–417, July 1979.Google Scholar
- 6.ISO/IEC 8652. Ada Reference manual, 1995.Google Scholar
- 10.M. C. Pauli. Algorithm Design — A Recursion Transformation Framework. Wiley Interscience, New York, NY, 1988.Google Scholar
- 12.V. C. Sreedhar. Efficient Program Analysis Using DJ Graphs. PhD thesis, School of Computer Science, McGill University, Montréal, Québec, Canada, 1995.Google Scholar