A low order systems model of the United States economy
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 19)
KeywordsPower Spectral Density Business Cycle Transformation Matrix Periodic Input Industrial Production Index
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Klein, Lawrence R. and Goldberger, A.S.: An Econometric Model of the United States, 1929–1952. North Holland Publishing Company, 1955.Google Scholar
- 2.Dusenberry, James S.; Fromm, Gary; Klein, Lawrence R.; and Kuh, Edwin.: The Brookings Quarterly Model of the United States. Rand McNally and North-Holland Publishing Cos., 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.Hickman, Bert G.: Econometric Model of Cyclical Behavior. Volumes I and II. Columbia University Press, 1972.Google Scholar
- 4.Fromm, Gary and Klein, Lawrence R.: The NBER/NSF Model Comparison Seminar: An Analysis of Results. Economic and Social Measurement. Volume 5, Number 1, Winter 1976.Google Scholar
- 5.Taylor, Lawrence W., Jr.: Nonlinear, Time-Domain Models of Human Controllers. Presented at Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Honolulu, Hawaii, January, 1968.Google Scholar
- 6.Mehra, R.K.: Identification in Control and Econometrics; Similarities and Differences. Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, 3/1, 1974.Google Scholar
- 7.Standard and Poor's Statistical Service, 1977.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979