Formalization of storage properties
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 177)
Selected Papers Language Definition
- 100 Downloads
KeywordsArea Range Storage Property Component Location Connected Location Storage Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Henhalp, W. (1969). "A Storage Model Derived from Axioms", IBM Lab. Vienna, Tech. Report IR 25.100.Google Scholar
- Lucas, P. and Walk, K. (1969). "On the Formal Description of PL/I", Annual Review in Automatic Programming, Vol. 6, Part 3, Pergamon Press.Google Scholar
- PL/I Language Specifications (1966). IBM Systems Reference Library, Form No. C 28-6571-4.Google Scholar
- Strachey, C. (1966). "Towards a Formal Semantics", Formal Language Description Languages (Steel, ed.), North-Holland.Google Scholar
- Van Wijngaarden, A. (ed.), Mailloux, B. J., Pack, J. E. L., and Koster, C. H. A. (1969). Report on the Algorithmic Language ALGOL 68, Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam (second printing).Google Scholar
- Walk, K. et al (1969). "Abstract Syntax and Interpretation of PL/I", IBM Lab. Vienna, Tech. Report TR 25.098.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1984