Detailed presentation of the theory
Part of the Springer Tracts in Modern Physics book series (STMP, volume 114)
- 188 Downloads
KeywordsCorrelation Function Localization Length Anderson Localization Configurational Average Relaxation Kernel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Forster, D., 1975: Hydrodynamic Fluctuations, Broken Symmetry and Correlation Functions (Benjamin, Reading M.A.)Google Scholar
- Haken, H., G. Strobel, 1967: Exact Treatment of Coherent and Incoherent Triplet Exciton Migration, in “The Triplet State”, ed. by A. Zahlan (Cambridge Univ. Press, London) p. 311Google Scholar
- Kenkre, V.M., P. Reinecker, 1982: Exciton Dynamics in Molecular Crystals and Aggregates, Springer Tracts Mod. Phys., Vol. 94 (Springer, Heidelberg, Berlin, New York)Google Scholar
- Mahan, G.D., 1983: Many-Particle Physics (Plenum, New York)Google Scholar
- Thomas, P., A. Weller, 1989: to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- Wöffle, P., D. Vollhardt, 1982: in Anderson Localization, Solid-State Sci., Vol. 39, ed. by Y. Nagaoka, H. Fukuyama (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York) p. 26Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989