Designing and implementing parallel constructs
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 507)
Track 3: Parallel Processing
KeywordsParallel Task Experimental Language Session Management Message Queue Virtual Parallel Machine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Almasi, George S. and Alan Gottlieb. 1989. Highly Parallel Computing. California: Benjamin/Cummings.Google Scholar
- Gerlenter David, Ahuja Sudhir and Nicholas Carriero. 1986, “Linda and Friends”, Computer, Vol. 19, No. 8: 26–34.Google Scholar
- Keller, R. F., Boysen, J. P., “On Teaching ‘Into’ Programming”, Proceedings of the Fifth Joint (AED-IEEE) Workshop on College Curriculum in Computer Science and Data Processing, 1978.Google Scholar
- Lindquist, T. E., Keller, R. F., “The Correctness of Programs Written in the Language KL-1,” Proceedings of IEEE COMSAC77 (Computer Software and Applications Conference) Chicago, Ill. November, 1977.Google Scholar
- Seevers, T. L., “The Virtual Parallel Machine A Dynamically Reconfigurable Approach”, Doctoral Dissertation, 1989.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1991