On the number of equal-sized semispaces of a set of points in the plane
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 154)
- 100 Downloads
KeywordsVoronoi Diagram Asymptotic Bound Straightforward Counting Affine Trans Neighbor Voronoi Diagram
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [EW]Edelsbrunner,H. and Welzl,E. Halfplanar Range Estimation. F98, Inst. for Inf. Proc., Techn. Univ. of Graz, Austria (1982).Google Scholar
- [GP]Goodman,J.E. and Pollack,R. On the Combinatorial Classification of Nondegenerate Configurations in the Plane. J. of Comb. Theory, Ser.A, 29 (1980), 220–235.Google Scholar
- [L]Lee,D.T. On k-Nearest Neighbor Voronoi Diagrams in the Plane. IEEE Tr. on Comp. C-31 (1982), 487–487.Google Scholar
- [OW]Ottmann,Th. and Wood,D. Dynamical Sets of Points. Manuscript (1982).Google Scholar
- [SH]Shamos,M. I. and Hoey,D. Closest-Point Problems. Proc. 16th Ann. IEEE Symp. on Found. of Comp. Sci. (1975). 151–162.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983