Realizations of Volterra series
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 22)
Optimal Control: Ordinary And Delay Differential Equations
KeywordsAnalytic Realization Bilinear System Volterra Series Minimal Realization Mathematical System Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BROCKETT, R.W.: Volterra series and geometric control theory, Automatica 12, (1976), 167–177.Google Scholar
- CROUCH, P.A.: Dynamical realizations of finite Volterra series, Control Theory Centre Report No 72.Google Scholar
- d'ALESSANDRO, P., A. ISIDORI and A. RUBERTI: Realization and structure theory of bilinear dynamical systems, SIAM J. Control, 12 (1974).Google Scholar
- GILBERT, E.G.: Functional expansion for the response of nonlinear differential systems, I.E.E.E. Trans. Auto. Control AC-22 (1977), 909–921.Google Scholar
- JAKUBCZYK, B.: Existence and uniquess of realizations of nonlinear systems, to appear in SIAM J.Control and Opt.Google Scholar
- —: Existence and uniquencess of nonlinear realizations, Proc. Conf. “Analyse des Systems”, Bordeaux 1978, Asterisque (to appear).Google Scholar
- KALMAN, R.E., P.L.FALB and M.A.ARBIB: Topics in Mathematical System Theory, New York 1969.Google Scholar
- LESIAK, C., A. J.KRENER: The existence and uniquess of Volterra series for nonlinear systems, to appear.Google Scholar
- SUSSMANN, H.J.: Existence and uniquess of minimal realizations of nonlinear systems, Mathematical Systems Theory 10 (1977), 263–284.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980