Modeling man in economics and system theory
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 22)
Round Table Session On Systems Techniques In Economics. Panel Addresses
KeywordsNobel Prize Expected Utility Utility Theory Organization Member Organizational Design
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Samuelson, Foundations of Economics, Harvard Univ. Press, 1947, p. 90.Google Scholar
- 2.New York Times, Feb. 13, 1977.Google Scholar
- 3.H. A. Simon, Administrative Behaviour, Free Press; 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Marschak and R. Radner, The Economic Theory of Teams, Yale Univ. Press, 1969.Google Scholar
- 5.L. W. Porter, E. E. Lawler and J. R. Hackman, Behavior in Organizations, McGraw-Hill, 1975.Google Scholar
- 6.J. D. Thompson, Organizations in Action, McGraw-Hill, 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.C. E. Shannon, The Mathematical Theory of Communication, Univ. of Illinois Press, 1949 (p. 7)Google Scholar
- 8.P. Fishburn, Utility Theory in Decision Making, Wiley 1970.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980