Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 22)
Game-theoretical optimization of differential systems
KeywordsOptimal Strategy Pure Strategy Differential Game Stochastic Game Partial Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Krasovskii N.N., Subbotin A.I. Positional differential games. Moscow, Nauka, 1974.Google Scholar
- 2.Krasovskii N.N. Mixed strategies in differential games. Sov. Mat. Dokl. 235, No. 3, (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Kurzhanskii A.B. Control and observation under conditions of uncertainty. Moscow, Nauka, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.Osipov Yu.S. Closed-loop control in parabolic systems. Prikl. Mat. i Meh. 41, No. 2, (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.Batuhtin V.D. A programmed construction for the positional control. Optim. Techn. IFIP Techn. Conf. Springer-Verlag, 1975.Google Scholar
- 6.Chentsov A.G. On a problem of tracking. Sov. Mat. Dokl. 226, No. 1, (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.Krjazimskii A.V. On the theory of positional differential games of convergence-evasion. Sov. Mat. Dokl. 239, No. 4, (1978).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980