Mathematic-economic modelling of scientifical and technical progress
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 22)
KeywordsTechnological Change Capital Stock Capital Structure National Income Labour Unit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kantorovich, L.V., Gorkov, L.I. Functional equations in single-product model. Doklady AN SSSR, 1959, t. 129, No.4. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.Kantorovich, L.V., Weinstein, A.L. On calculation of the normative rate of return using a single-product model of economic development. Ekonomiko-matematicheskie metody, 1967, t. III, vyp. 5. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.Kantorovich, L.V., Zhiyanov, V.I. Single-product dynamic model of the economy taking account of the capital structure in the context of a technological change. Doklady AN SSSR, 1973, t. 211, No. 6. (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Solow, R. Technical change and the aggregate production function. Review of Economics and Statistics, 1957, v. 39, 312–320.Google Scholar
- 5.Solow, R. Investment and technical progress. In: Mathematical Methods in the Social Sciences, Ed. by K.J. Arrow et al. Stanford, 1960, 89–104.Google Scholar
- 6.Johansen, L. Substitution versus fixed production coefficients in the theory of economic growth: a synthesis. Econometrica, 1959, v. 27, 157–176.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980