Nonlinear controllers for the constrained stabilization of uncertain dynamic systems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 227)
KeywordsLyapunov Function Uncertain System Gauge Function Variable Structure Control Uncertain Dynamic System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.F. Blanchini, “Ultimate boundedness control for discrete-time uncertain system via set-induced Lyapunov functions”, IEEE Trans. on Autom. Contr., Vol. 39, no. 2, 428–433.Google Scholar
- 8.F. Blanchini, S. Miani, “A new class of universal Lyapunov function for the control of uncertain systems”, proc. of the CDC96, Kobe, Japan, 1996, to appear.Google Scholar
- 9.F. Blanchini, S. Miani, “On the transient estimate for linear systems with time-varying uncertain parameters”, IEEE Trans. On Circ. and Syst.-I, Vol. 43, no. 7, July 1996.Google Scholar
- 10.F. Blanchini, S. Miani, “Piecewise-linear functions in robust control”, lecture notes in Control and Information Science, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1996.Google Scholar
- 11.F. Blanchini, F. Mesquine, S. Miani, “Constrained stabilization with assigned initial condition set”, Int. Journal of Contr., Vol. 62, no. 3, p. 601–617, 1995.Google Scholar
- 13.E.B. Castelan, J.C. Hennet, “Eigenstructure assignment for state constrained linear continuous-time systems”, Automatica, Vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 605–611.Google Scholar
- 14.B. Grumbaum, “Convex polytopes”, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1967.Google Scholar
- 17.A.T. Fuller, In-the-large stability of relay and saturating control systems with linear controllers, Int. J. Control, 10(1969) 457–480.Google Scholar
- 24.I. Utkin, “Sliding modes and their applications in variable structure systems”, Moscow, Mir Publisher, 1974.Google Scholar
- 25.M. Vassilaki, Bitsoris, “Constrained regulation of linear continuous-time dynamical systems”, Systems & Control Letters, Vol. 13, 247–252, 1989.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 1997