Query languages which express all PTIME queries for trees and unicyclic graphs
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 452)
KeywordsRooted Tree Query Language Isomorphic Graph Graph Database Unicyclic Graph
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AHU]A.V.Aho, J.E.Hopcroft and J.D.Ullman, The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, Addison-Wesley, 1974.Google Scholar
- [AU]A.V.Aho and J.D.Ullman, Universality of Data Retrieval Languages, Proc of 6th ACM POPL, 1979.Google Scholar
- [CH]A.K. Chandra and D. Harel, Structure and Complexity of Relational Queries, JCSS, 25 (1), 1982.Google Scholar
- [CI]Jin-yi Cai and N.Immerman, An Optimal Lower Bound on the Number of Variables for Graph Identification, Tech. Report, Dept. of Computer Science, Yale University, 1988.Google Scholar
- [Du]P.Dublish, Optimization and Expressibility of Relational Queries, Ph.D. Thesis, Dept of Computer Science & Engg., IIT Delhi, 1988.Google Scholar
- [DM]P.Dublish and S.N.Maheshwari, Query Languages which Express all PTIME Queries for Trees, Technical Report 2/89, Institut für Informatik, Universität Hildesheim, 1989.Google Scholar
- [En]H.Enderton, A Mathematical Introduction to Logic, Academic Press, 1972.Google Scholar
- [GS]Y.Gurevich and S.Shelah, Fixed-Point Extensions of First-Order Logic, Proc. of 26th IEEE FOCS, 1985.Google Scholar
- [Im]N.Immerman, Relational Queries Computable in Polynomial Time, Information and Control, 68, 1986.Google Scholar
- [Li]S.Lindell, The Logical Complexity of Queries on Unordered Graphs, Ph.D. Thesis, Dept. of Computer Science, UCLA, 1987.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1990