Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 452)
Interactive computations of optimal solutions
KeywordsFeasible Solution Polynomial Time Maximal Clique Good Pair Interactive Proof
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B]L.Babai, Trading group theory for randomness, 17-th STOC, 1985, pp. 421–429.Google Scholar
- [GMR]S.Goldwasser, S.Michali, C.Rackoff, The knowledge complexity of interactive proof systems, 17-STOC, 1985, pp.291–304.Google Scholar
- [KL]R.M.Karp, R.J.Lipton, Some connections between nonuniform and uniform complexity classes, 12-th STOC, 1980, pp.302–309.Google Scholar
- [KPT]J.Krajíček, P.Pudlák, G.Takeuti, Bounded Arithmetic and Polynomial Hierarchy, Annals of Pure an Applied Logic, to appear.Google Scholar
- [K]M.Krentel, The complexity of optimization problems, 18-th STOC, 1986, pp.69–75.Google Scholar
- [PY]C.H.Papadimitriou, M.Yannakakis, Optimization, approximation, and complexity classes, 20-th STOC, 1988 pp.229–234.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1990