A model with nondeterministic computation
In paragraph 2 of this paper an algorithmic model is described having a set R of rules. In paragraph 3 two new rules are added to the rules of R. Such new rules may change a nonterminating computation into a terminating one. In paragraph 4 some families of expressions to which the rules added to R can be applied are defined. In paragraph 5 it is shown that the considered model is a uniformly reflexive structure.
KeywordsAlgorithmic Model Relative Predicate Sive Function Intuitive Consideration Operation Inside
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- WAGNER E.G., Uniformly Reflexive Structures: An Axiomatic Approach to Computability, Information Sci. 1 (1969), 343–362.Google Scholar
- STRONG H.R., Algebraically Generalized Recursive Functions Theory, IBM J. Res. Develop.12 (1968), 465–475.Google Scholar
- CURRY H.B. and FEYS R., Combinatory Logic, North Holland, Amsterdam, 1958.Google Scholar
- GROSS W. and VENTURINI ZILLI M., Computability and Uniformly Reflexive Structures, Proceedings of the International Computing Symposium (Venice, 1972), pp.485–495.Google Scholar
- VENTURINI ZILLI M., On different kinds of indefinite,Calcolo 11 (1974), 67–77.Google Scholar