Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 37)
A survey of some useful partial order relations on terms of the lambda calculus
KeywordsNormal Form Equality Relation Closure Property Combinatory Logic Continuous Lattice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barendregt, H.P., Some extensional term models for combinatory logics and λ-calculi, Utrecht 1971.Google Scholar
- Böhm, C., Alcune proprieta della forme βη-normali del λK-calcolo, C.N.R. No.696, Rome 1968.Google Scholar
- Hyland, J.M.E., A syntactic characterization of the equality in some models for the Lambda Calculus, to appear Bull. L.M.S. 1975.Google Scholar
- Scott, D., Continuous Lattices, Springer L.N.M. No.274, 97–136.Google Scholar
- Scott, D., Data Types as Lattices, to appear.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975