Some invariant solutions to the Yang-Mills equations in the presence of scalar fields in Minkowski space
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 129)
- 120 Downloads
KeywordsScalar Field Minkowski Space Gauge Field Pure Gauge Invariant Solution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.Harnad, S.Shnider and L.Vinet, in “Complex Manifold Techniques in Theoretical Physics”, edited by D.Lerner and P.Sommers (Pitman Press 1979), pp.219–230.Google Scholar
- J.Harnad, S.Shnider and L.Vinet, “Group Actions on Principal Bundles and Invariance Conditions for Gauge Fields”, CRMA preprint (1979), submitted to Comm.Math.Phys.Google Scholar
- P.Forgâcs and N.Manton, Comm.Math.Phys. (in press).Google Scholar
- J.Harnad, S.Shnider and L.Vinet, J.Math.Phys. 20, 931 (1979).Google Scholar
- B.Schechter,Phys.Rev. D16, 3015 (1977)Google Scholar
- M.Lüscher, Phys.Lett. 70B, 321 (1977).Google Scholar
- J.Harnad and L.Vinet, Phys.Lett. 76B, 589 (1978).Google Scholar
- V. de Alfaro, S.Fubini, G.Furlan, Phys.Lett. 65B, 163 (1976).Google Scholar
- L.Vinet, “Invariant solutions to the scalar-coupled Yang-Mills system in compactified Minkowski space” (in preparation).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980