Dimensions of authoring aids intelligence
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 438)
KeywordsInstructional Strategy Input Evaluation Curriculum Design Authoring System Subject Matter Expert
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Begg, I. M. & Hogg, I. (1987). Authoring systems for ICAI. In Kearsley, G. P. (ed.). Artificial intelligence and instruction: Applications and methods. New York: Addison-Wesley.Google Scholar
- Carr, B., & Goldstein, I. P. (1977). A theory of modelling for computer aided instruction. MIT AI Lab Memo 406. Cambridge, MA: MIT Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.Google Scholar
- Chandrasakeran, B. (1986). Generic tasks in knowledge-based reasoning: High-level building blocks for expert system design. IEEE Expert, 1, 23–30.Google Scholar
- Dede, C. (1986). A review and synthesis of recent research in intelligent computer-assisted instruction. International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, 24, 329–353.Google Scholar
- Dreyfus, H. L., & Dreyfus, S. E. (1986). Mind over machine. New York: The Free Press.Google Scholar
- Gruber, T. R. & Cohen, P. R. Design for acquisition: Principles of knowledge-system design to facilitate knowledge acquisition. International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, 26, 143–159.Google Scholar
- Hunka, S. (1989). Calculations required for the display of three dimensional plots. Journal of Computer-Based Instruction, 16, 129–135.Google Scholar
- Merrill, M. D. (1985). Where is the author in authoring systems? Journal of Computer-Based Instruction, 14, 1–10.Google Scholar
- Richardson, J. J. (1983). Artificial intelligence: Analysis of potential applications to training, performance measurement, and job performance aiding. AFHRL-TP-83-28. Brooks AFB, TX: Air Force Human Resources Laboratory.Google Scholar
- Towne, D. M. & Munro, A. (1989). Tools for simulation-based training. ONR Final Report, Contract No. N000143-87-C-0489. Office of Naval Research.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1990