A stochastic model of 1/f noise and its application to semiconductors
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 196)
- 176 Downloads
KeywordsCharge Carrier Transit Time Stochastic Model Cutoff Frequency Poisson Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).D. Wolf, Noise in Physical Systems, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Noise, Bad Nauheim, March 13–16 (1978) 122, Springer-Verlag, Berlin. Heidelberg New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 2).F.N. Hooge, Physics Letters 29A,3 (1969) 139Google Scholar
- 5).A. McWorther, Ph.D. thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts (1955)Google Scholar
- 8).F. Grüneis, PHYSICA A in pressGoogle Scholar
- 9).H.-J. Baiter, F. P. Tilmann, International Symposium on Cavitation Noise, presented at the Winter Annual Meeting, ASME, Phoenix, Arizona, November 14–19 (1982)93Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1984