Algorithms and automata
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 386)
Applications Of The Theory Of Automata
- 165 Downloads
KeywordsTransition Function Terminal State String Match Failure Function Deterministic Automaton
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A.V. Aho, J.E. Hopcroft & J.D. Ullman, The design and analysis of computer algorithms, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass., 1974.Google Scholar
- C. Choffrut & M.P. Schützenberger, Counting with rationnal functions, to appear in Theoret. Comput. Sci. (1988).Google Scholar
- M. Crochemore, Transducers and repetitions, Theoret. Comput. Sci.45 (1986) 63–86.Google Scholar
- Z. Galil, String Matching in real time, J. Assoc. Comput. Mach.28, 1 (1981) 134–149.Google Scholar
- D.S. Hirshberg & L.L. Larmore, New applications of failure functions, J. Assoc. Comput. Mach.34, 3 (1987) 616–625.Google Scholar
- D.E. Knuth, J.H. Morris & V.R. Pratt, Fast pattern matching in strings, SIAM J. Comput.6, 2 (1977) 323–350.Google Scholar
- Lothaire, Combinatorics on Words, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass., 1982.Google Scholar
- P. Weiner, Linear pattern matching algorithms, IEEE Symposium on Switching and Automata Theory, Vol. 14, IEEE, New York (1972)) 1–11.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1989