Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 65)
The effect of phonons on localization and electroconductivity in ld conductors
KeywordsPhonon Scattering Dispersive Phonon Localization Length Impurity Scattering Dielectric Permeability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.N. F. Mott, W. D. Twose, Adv. Phys. 10, 107 /1961/.Google Scholar
- /2/.B. I. Halperin, Adv. Chem. Phys. 13, 123 /1967/.Google Scholar
- /3/.V. L. Berezinsky, ZhETF 65, 1251 /1973/.Google Scholar
- /4/.A. A. Gogolin, V. I. Mel'nikov, E. I. Rashba,ZhETF 69 327 /1975/.Google Scholar
- /5/.A. A. Gogolin, V. I. Mel'nikov, E. I. Rashba, ZhFTF 71, N° 6 /1976/.Google Scholar
- /6/.A. A. Gogolin, S. P. Zolotukhin, V. I. Mel'nikov, E. I. Rashba, I. F. Schegolev, Prisma v ZhETF 22, 564 /1975/.Google Scholar
- /7/.L. P. Gor'kov has informed us that the analogous estimation for D has been obtained by J. Hertz and M. E. Cohen in an unpublished paper. We particularly stress here the crucial importance of the adiabaticity criterion for the validity of this result.Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1977