Cluster expansion methods applied to a I-d Fermion system
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 65)
I. One Dimensional Models
KeywordsFermion System Excess Free Energy Bose System Grand Partition Function Classical Plasma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Luther and V.J. Emery, Phys. Rev. Lett. 33, 589 (1974).Google Scholar
- H.U. Everts and H. Schulz, Z. Physik B 22, 285 (1975).Google Scholar
- S.-T. Chui and P.A. Lee, Phys. Rev. Lett. 35, 315 (1975).Google Scholar
- H.L. Friedman, Ionic Solution Theory, New York Interscience Publishers 1962.Google Scholar
- H. Schulz, Z. Physik (to be published)Google Scholar
- J. Zittartz, Z. Physik B 23, 277 (1976).Google Scholar
- A. Luther, Phys. Rev. B (to be published).Google Scholar
© Akadémiai Kiadó 1977