On the Efetov-Larkin model of a strongly interacting one-dimensional system
Efetov and Larkin have introduced a model Hamiltonian for a strongly interacting one-dimensional system, exactly soluble for a particular value of a coupling constant, and have demonstrated that the asymptotic behavior is the same as that of a long-wave boson Hamiltonian. Here we show that in the relevant energy range, their Hamiltonian can be transformed into such a long-wave Hamiltonian, over a range of values of the coupling.
KeywordsCorrelation Function Critical Exponent Fermion Operator Boson Representation Luttinger Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. B. Efetov and A. I. Larkin, Correlation Functions in One Dimensional System with Strong Interaction, ZhETF 69, 764 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.See e.g. B. M. McCoy, Phys. Rev. 173, 531 (1968); B. M. McCoy, E. Barouch and D. B. Abraham, Phys. Rev. A4, 2331 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.K. B. Efetov and A. I. Larkin, ZhETF 66, 2290 (1974), Sov. Phys. JETP 39, 1129 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.J. D. Johnson, S. Krinsky and B. M. McCoy, Phys. Rev. A8, 2526 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.R. J. Baxter, Ann. Phys. (N. Y.) 70, 193 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Luther and I. Peschel, Phys. Rev. B12, 3908 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.J. M. Luttinger, J. Math. Phys. 4, 1154 (1963); D. C. Mattis and E. H. Lieb, J. Math. Phys. 6, 304 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Luther and I. Peschel, Phys. Rev. B9, 2911 (1974); D. Mattis, J. Math. Phys. 15, 609 (1974).Google Scholar