Leptons and weak interactions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 97)
- 121 Downloads
KeywordsDirac Equation Lepton Number Parity Transformation Electron Neutrino Twistor Mass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.For a very interesting analysis of the discrete symmetries associated with the Poincaré group, see Penrose, 1967, section VII. The corresponding twistor formulae are given there also. The reader should note carefully that the notational conventions vis-a-vis primed and unprimed spinor indices used in Penrose (1967) are opposite to those adopted here.Google Scholar
- 2.Basic references on the universal Fermi coupling include Feynman and Gell-Mann (1958), and Marshak and Sudarshan (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.See Weinberg (1967) and (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.The two-twistor model described here was formulated in collaboration with R. Penrose and G.A.J. Sparling in 1975.Google Scholar
- 5.See Sparling (1976). The S →-S-1 idea has been pursued further by Penrose, Sparling, and Tsou (1978) in connection with properties of hadrons and Regge trajectories.Google Scholar
- 6.Discussions with A. Popovich have been very useful in connection with the material of Section 8.4. Cf. Popovich (1978).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1979