Constrained lagrangians in N = 2-superspace formulations for the constant magnetic field system
Two kinds of constraints are proposed and studied in the N = 2-superspace formulation of the constant magnetic field system. The constraints differ by the number of fermionic variables left effectively independent in the superspace formulation. Both types are recognized as being associated with the so-called standard and spin orbit coupling supersymmetrization procedures respectively and deal with chiral-type constraints. Our simple change of variables connecting the two-dimensional harmonic oscillator and the constant magnetic field contexts does also work in these superspace formulations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).Ravndal, F., Proc. Cern School of Physics (Geneva: CERN), vol. 79, 300; Bouquiaux, L., Dauby, P. and Hussin, V., J.Math.Phys. 28,477(1987).Google Scholar
- 2).Lancaster, D., Il Nuovo Cim. 79A,28 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3).Beckers, J., Dehin, D. and Hussin,V., J.Phys. A29,1137 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4).Dehin, D. and Hussin, V., “Constrained Superfields and Supersymmetric Magnetic Field Systems”, (to be published in Int.J.Mod.Phys.A, 1988).Google Scholar
- 5).Witten, E., Nucl.Phys. B188,813 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6).Dehin, D. and Hussin, V., Helv.Phys.Acta 60,552 (1987).Google Scholar