The parameterization of rational transferfunction linear systems
The paper deals with discrete time, multivariable linear systems in difference equation form with observed inputs and errors in the equations (ARMAX systems).
Structural Identifiability of ARMAX systems is considered and the topological properties of the parameterization relevant for consistency are examined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Deistler, M.: "The Identifiability of Linear Econometric Models with Autocorelated Errors" Int.Ec.Rev. 17 (1976), 26–46.Google Scholar
- Deistler, M.: "The Structural Identifiability of Linear Models with Autocorrelated Errors in the Case of Cross-Equations Restrictions". J. of Econometrics 8 (1978), 23–31.Google Scholar
- Deistler, M., W. Dunsmuir and E.J. Hannan: "Vector Linear Time Series Models: Corrections and Extensions". Adv. Appl. Prob. 10 (1978), 360–372.Google Scholar
- Deistler, M. and J. Schrader: "Identifiability of Transfer Functions of Linear Systems". Mimeo, Bonn 1977.Google Scholar
- Dunsmuir, W. and E.J. Hannan: " Vector Linear Time Series Models". Adv.Appl.Prob. 8 (1976), 339–364.Google Scholar
- Hannan, E.J.: " The Identification of Vector Mixed Autoregressive Moving Average Systems". Biometrika 57 (1969), 223–225.Google Scholar
- Hannan, E.J.: " The Identification Problem for Multiple Equation Systems with Moving Average Errors". Econometrica 39 (1971), 751–765.Google Scholar
- Hannan, E.J., Deistler M. and W. Dunsmuir: "Estimation of Vector ARMAX Models". Mimeo, Bonn 1978.Google Scholar
- Kohn, R.: " Local and Global Identification and Strong Consistency in Time Series Models" J. of Econometrics 8 (1978), 269–293.Google Scholar
- Popov, V.M.: " Some Properties of the Control Systems with Irreducible Matrix-Transfer Functions", in: Seminar on Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems. Springer Lecture Notes in Mathematics, No. 144, Berlin 1966.Google Scholar
- Rosenbrock, H.H. " State Space and Multivariable Theory", Nelson, London 1970.Google Scholar