Response Feedback Stabilization of Linear Hereditary Systems
The problem of response feedback stabilization of a class of linear hereditary systems is discussed in a reproducing kernel Hilbert space setting. For each system a stabilizing feedback operator is given explicitly in terms of the RKH-space operators defining the system. The decay rate of the response of a stabilized system is related to parameters in the feedback operator.
KeywordsFeedback Operator Time Invariant System State Space Representation Compact Subinterval Hereditary System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Gibson, J. S. and I. G. Rosen, Shifting the closed-loop spectrum in the optimal linear regulator problem for hereditary systems, Abstract, Fall SIAM Meeting Tempe, Arizona, 1985.Google Scholar
- 5.Manitius, A. and A. W. Olbrot, Finite spectrum assignment problem for systems with delays, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, AC-24(1979), 541–553.Google Scholar
- 7.Reneke, J. A. and R. E. Fennell, RKH-space approximations for the feedback operator in a linear hereditary control system (submitted.)Google Scholar
- 8.Russell, D. L., Mathematics of finite-dimensional control systems, Marcel Dekker, Inc., Basel, 1979Google Scholar
- 9.Salamon, D., Control and observation of neutral systems, Research Notes in Mathematics, vol. 91, Pitman Advanced Publishing Program, London, 1984.Google Scholar