A Summary of Recent Results on the Scalar Rational Interpolation Problem
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 83)
A summary of the results obtained in ANTOULAS [1986a] is presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. D. O. ANDERSON and A. LINNEMANN [ 1985 ] Control of decentralized systems with distributed controller complexity, Proc. 24 IEEE CDC, pp. 1468–1472.Google Scholar
- A. C. ANTOULAS [ 1986a ] On the scalar rational interpolation problem, to appear, IMA J. Mathematical Control and Information, Special Issue on Parametrization problems.Google Scholar
- A. C. ANTOULAS [1986b1 On Recursiveness and Related Topics in Linear Systems, to appear, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.Google Scholar
- V. BELEVITCH [ 1970 ] Interpolation Matrices, Philips Res. Reports, 25: 337–369.Google Scholar
- B.-C. CHANG and J. B. PEARSON [ 1984 ] Optimal disturbance reduction in linear multivariable systems, IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, AC-29: 880–887.Google Scholar
- M. FIEDLER [ 1984 ] Hankel and Löwner matrices, Linear Algebra & Applications, 58: 75–95.Google Scholar
- R. E. KALMAN [ 1979 ] On partial realizations, transfer functions, and canonical forms, Acta Polyt. Scand. Ma., 31: 9–32.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1986