Calcul des Valeurs Propres Pour des Structures Lineaires par la Methode de Kuhn
We present two algorithms to compute the eigenvalues of a clam of closed loop linear hyperbolic contrai systems describing the vibrations of a linear structure made up of interconnected beams. They are based on an extension to analytic functions of the H. Kuhn’s method ta find the zeros of polynomials. These algorithms are very selective and accurate even for eigenvalues of large moduli. In fact this method is particularily well suited for asymptetic studies of the spectrum. Equivalent results by a finite element method vould require an extremely fine finite element approximation which vould result in unusually large matrices and unmanageable computations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Elaratehart  communication personnelle.Google Scholar
- G. Chen, H.C. Delfeur A. Krall and G. Pagre  Modeling, Stabilization and Contrai of Serially Connected Beams, SIAM J. on Control and Optimization, accepted.Google Scholar
- H.C. Delfour, G. Pagre and P. Rideau  Nutnerical Computation of Eigenvalues for Lineat- Structures by Kuhris flethod, accepted for presentation at the 4th IFAC Symp. an Control of Dist. Par. Syst., Los Angeles, June 30-July 3, 1986.Google Scholar
- A. M’Inities, H. Trait, G. Peyre and R. Roy  Computation of Eigenvaluss associated vith Functional Differential Equations, RPI Repart, May 19134.Google Scholar
- P. Rideau , Conirble d’un assemblage de poutres flexibles par des capteurs-actionneuns ponctuels: étude du spectre MI systerne, Tbese de docteur ingénieur, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Paris, Paris 1905.Google Scholar
- JI. Rowland and R. Vaillancourt  Attractive cycles in the iteration of meromorphic futictions, Numerische Mathetnatics, to appear.Google Scholar