Discrete-time linear-quadratic singular control and constant directions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences book series (LNCIS, volume 5)
KeywordsControl Problem Optimal Control Problem Riccati Equation Control Sequence Full Column Rank
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Rappaport, "Constant directions of the Riccati equation", Automatica, Vol. 8, 1972, pp. 175–186.Google Scholar
- R.S. Bucy, D. Rappaport and L.M. Silverman, "Correlated noise filtering and invariant directions of the Riccati equation", IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, Vol. AC-15, 1970, pp. 535–540.Google Scholar
- M. Gevers and T. Kailath, "Constant, predictable and degenerate directions of the discrete-time Riccati equation", Automatica, Vol. 9, 1973, pp. 699–711.Google Scholar
- L.M. Silverman, "Discrete Riccati Equations", Control and Dynamic Systems, Vol. 12, ed. C.T. Leondes, Academic Press, N.Y., 1976, pp. 313–386.Google Scholar
- M. Morf, G.S. Sidhu and T. Kailath, "Some new algorithms for recursive estimation in constant, linear, discrete-time systems", IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, Vol. AC-19, 1974, pp. 315–323.Google Scholar
- M. Morf and T. Kailath, "Square-root algorithms for least squares estimation", IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, Vol. AC-20, 1975, pp. 487–497.Google Scholar
- D.J. Clements and B.D.O. Anderson, "Linear-quadratic discrete-time control and constant directions", Automatica, Vol. 13, 1977, to appear.Google Scholar
- H.H. Rosenbrock, State Space and Multivariable Theory, T. Nelson and Sons, London, 1970.Google Scholar
- J.C. Willems, "Least squares stationary optimal control and the algebraic Riccati equation", IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, Vol. AC-16, 1971, pp. 621–634.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978