Impedance d'un four a induction : definition, theorie et calcul
- 124 Downloads
The problem evoked here originates in concerns about optimal control of induction heating devices. There seems to be two separated topics there : analysis of the furnace system proper (leading to the knowledge of how its impedance changes in time) and control of the alimentation system (using such an impedance characteristic as data). This conceptual separation of the problem into two parts has obvious advantages, but depends on a workable definition of the concept of impedance. The aim of this paper is thus to give a variational formulation of the eddy-currents computation problem, from which such a definition can be derived. Next we examine how the computation of the impedance can be simplified in the case of actual induction heating devices, where skin-effect is often present.
KeywordsAlimentation System Conceptual Separation Simplement Connexe Premiere Partie Induction Heating Device
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.A. Bossavit: "Finite Elements for the Electricity Equation", in The Mathematics of Finite Elements and Applications IV, (J.R. Whiteman, ed.), Academic Press (London), 1982, pp. 85–92.Google Scholar
- /2/.A. Bossavit, J.C. Vérité: "A Mixed FEM-BIEM Method to Solve 3-D Eddy-Current Problems", IEEE Trans. on Magnetism, MAG-18, 2 (1982), pp 431–35.Google Scholar
- /3/.A. Bossavit, J.C. Vérité: "The "Trifou" code: Solving the 3-D Eddy-Currents Problem by Using H as State Variable", IEEE Trans. on Magnetism, MAG-19, 6 (1984), pp. 2465–70.Google Scholar
- /4/.A. Bossavit: "Eddy-currents in a System of Moving Conductors", in The Mechanical Behavior of Electromagnetic Solid Continua (G.A. Maugin, ed.), North-Holland (Amsterdam), 1984, pp. 345–50.Google Scholar
- /5/.J.C. Vérité: "'Trifou": Un code de calcul tridimensionnel des courants de Foucault", Bull. DER-EDF, Série C, 2 (1983), pp. 79–92.Google Scholar
- /6/.J.L. Lions: Perturbations Singulières dans les Problèmes aux Limites et en Contrôle Optimal, Springer-Verlag (Berlin), 1973.Google Scholar