Decentralized stabilization of large-scale interconnected systems
- 158 Downloads
In this paper we study the stabilization of interconnected systems by means of decentralized feedback, i.e., in which the control on a given subsystem uses only the measurement on that subsystem. The results obtained use the theory of almost invariant subspaces.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E.J. Davison, "The Decentralized Stabilization and Control of a Class of Unknown Nonlinear Time-Varying Systems", Automatica, Vol. 10, 1974, pp. 309–316.Google Scholar
- M. Ikeda and D.D. Šiljak, "When is a Linear Decentralized Control Optimal?", Proc. of the Fifth International Conference on Analysis and Optimization of Systems, New York, Springer Verlag, 1982, pp. 419–431.Google Scholar
- M. Ikeda, D.D. Šiljak, and K. Yasuda, "Optimality of Decentralized Control for Large-Scale Systems", Automatica, Vol. 19, 1983, pp. 309–316.Google Scholar
- D.D. Šiljak and M.B. Vukčević, "On Decentralized Estimation", Internat. J. Control, Vol. 27, 1978, pp. 113–131.Google Scholar
- Ö. Hüseyin, M.E. Sezer, and D.D. Šiljak, "Robust Decentralized Control Using Output Feedback", IEEE Proc., Vol. 129, Pt. D, 1982, pp. 310–314.Google Scholar
- N. Viswanadham and A. Ramakrishna, "Decentralized Estimation and Control for Interconnected Systems", Large Scale Systems, Vol. 3, 1982, pp. 255–266.Google Scholar
- K. Okuda and M. Ikeda, "Stabilization of Large-Scale Systems Using Dynamic Controllers", Proc. of the Twelfth SICE Symposium on Control Theory, 1983, pp. 69–72 (In Japanese).Google Scholar
- J.C. Willems, "Almost Invariant Subspace: An Approach to High Feedback Design — Part I: Almost Controlled Invariant Subspaces", IEEE Trans on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-26, 1981, pp. 235–252.Google Scholar
- J.C. Willems, "Almost Invariant Subspaces: An Approach to High Gain Feedback Design — Part II: Almost Conditionally Invariant Subspaces", IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-27, 1982, pp. 1071–1085.Google Scholar
- W.M. Wonham, Linear Multivariable Control: A Geometric Approach, New York: Springer Verlag, 1979.Google Scholar
- J.L. Willems and J.C. Willems, "Robust Stabilization of Uncertain Systems", SIAM J. Control and Optimization, Vol. 21, No. 3, 1983, pp. 352–374.Google Scholar
- M.L.J. Hautus and L.M. Silverman, "System Structure and Singular Control", Linear Algebra and Its Applications, Vol. 50, 1983, pp. 369–402.Google Scholar