Large scale problems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 268)
KeywordsMixed Integer Mixed Integer Linear Program Large Scale Problem Piecewise Linear Approximation Separable Programming
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [CROW82]Crowder, H., Johnson, E.L., and Padberg, M.W. Solving large-scale zero-one linear programming problems. Oper. Res. Vol.31, No.5 (1982), 803–834.Google Scholar
- [FALK76]Falk, J.E., and Hoffman, K.R. A successive underestimating method for concave minimization problems. Math. Oper. Res. 1 (1976), 251–259.Google Scholar
- [KALA84]Kalantari, B. Large scale concave quadratic minimization and extensions. PhD thesis, Computer Sc. Dept., Univ. of Minnesota, March 1984.Google Scholar
- [PARD85]Pardalos, P.M. Integer and separable programming techniques for large scale global optimization problems. PhD thesis, Computer Sc. Dept., Univ. of Minnesota, July 1985.Google Scholar
- [ROSE83]Rosen, J.B. Global minimization of a linearly constrained concave function by partition of feasible domain. Math. Oper. Res. 8 (1983), 215–230.Google Scholar
- [ROSE84]Rosen, J.B. Performance of approximate algorithms for global minimization. Math. Progr. Study 22 (1984), 231–236.Google Scholar
- [ROSE85]Rosen, J.B. Computational solution of large scale constrained global minimization problems. Numerical Optimization 1984. (P. T. Boggs, R. H. Byrd, R. B. Schnabel, Eds) SIAM, Phila. PA (1985), 263–271.Google Scholar
- [SCHR84]Schrage, L. Linear Integer and Quadratic Programming with LINDO. Scientific Press, Palo Alto, CA (1984).Google Scholar
- [SMIT76]Smith, B.T., Boyle, J., Garbow, B., Ikebe, Y., Klema, V., and Moler, C. Matrix Eigensystem Routines-EISPACK Guide. Lecture Notes in Computer Sc., Vol. 6, Springer-Verlag, N. Y. (1976).Google Scholar
- [ZILV83]Zilverberg, N. Global minimization for large scale linearly constrained systems. PhD thesis, Computer Sc. Dept. Univ. of Minnesota, Dec. 1983Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987