Combinatorial optimization problems that can be formulated as nonconvex quadratic problems
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 268)
KeywordsLinear Complementarity Problem Quadratic Assignment Problem Feasible Domain Bilinear Programming Concave Minimization Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [BAZA82]Bazaraa, M.S. and Sherali, H.D. On the use of exact and heuristic cutting plane methods for the quadratic assignment problem. J. Oper. Res. Soc. 33 (1982), 991–1003.Google Scholar
- [COTT68]Cottle, R.W. and Dantzig, G.B. Complementarity pivot theory of mathematical programming. In: G.B. Dantzig and A.F. Veinott, Jr., eds. Mathematics of the Decision Sciences, Part 1 (Amer. Math. Society, Providence, RI, 1968), 115–136.Google Scholar
- [GIAN76]Giannessi, F. and Niccolucci, F. Connections between nonlinear and integer programming problems. In: Symposia Mathematica Vol. XIX, Inst. Nazionale Di Alta Math. Academic Press (1976), 161–176.Google Scholar
- [IVAN76]Ivanilov, Y.I. and Mukhamediev, B.M. An algorithm for solving the linear max-min problem. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekhn. Kibernitika No. 6 (1976), 3–10.Google Scholar
- [LAWL63]Lawler, E.L. The quadratic assignment problem. Manag. Sc. 9 (1963), 586–599.Google Scholar
- [MANG78]Mangasarian, O.L. Characterization of linear complementarity problems as linear programs. Math. Progr. Study 7 (1978), 74–88.Google Scholar
- [PARD86]Pardalos, P.M. Construction of test problems in quadratic bivalent programming. Submitted to Discrete Appl. Math.Google Scholar
- [RAGH69]Raghavachari, M. On connections between zero-one integer programming and concave programming under linear constraints. Oper. Res. 17 (1969), 680–684.Google Scholar
- [THIE80]Thieu, T.V. Relationship between bilinear programming and concave minimization under linear constraints. Acta Math. Vietnam 5 (1980), 106–113.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987