Convex sets and functions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 268)
KeywordsConvex Function Linear Programming Problem Concave Function Convex Envelope Global Minimum Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AL-K83]Al-Khayyal, F.A. and Falk, J.E. Jointly constrained biconvex programming. Math. Oper. Res. 8 (1983), 273–286.Google Scholar
- [FALK69]Falk, J.E. and Soland, R.M. An algorithm for separable nonconvex programming problems. Manag. Sci. 15 (196), 550–569.Google Scholar
- [FALK76]Falk, J.E. and Hoffmann, K.L. A successive underestimating method for concave minimization problems. Math. Oper. Res. 1 (1976), 251–259.Google Scholar
- [GROT85]Grotzinger, S.J. Supports and convex envelopes. Math. Progr. 31 (1985), 339–347.Google Scholar
- [GRUN67]Grunbaum, B. Convex polytopes. Wiley, N.Y. (1967).Google Scholar
- [LUEN84]Luenberger, D.G. Linear and nonlinear programming. (2nd ed. 1984) Addison Wesley.Google Scholar
- [MANG69]Mangasarian, O.L. Nonlinear Programming. McGraw-Hill Inc. N.Y. (1969).Google Scholar
- [ROCK70]Rockafellar, R.T. Convex Analysis. Princeton University Press (1970).Google Scholar
- [STOE70]Stoer, J. and Witzgall, C. Convexity and optimization in finite dimensions. Springer-Verlag (1970).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1987