‘To Develop Every Student’: Towards Quality-Oriented Education
Part of the Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects book series (EDAP, volume 21)
The Shanghai authorities promote quality-oriented education so as to prepare the students for global challenges for the good of the country.
KeywordsEducational Reform Education Reform Curriculum Reform Shanghai Municipal Education Commission Practical Ability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Anon. (1985). Zhonggong zhongyang guanyu jiaoyu tizhi gaige de jueding [Decision of the CPC Central Committee on reform of educational system]. http://news.xinhuanet.com/ziliao/2005-02/06/content_2554936.htm. Accessed 8 Mar 2012.
- Anon. (1993). Zhongguo jiaoyu gaige he fazhan gangyao [China education reform and development programme]. http://gaige.rednet.cn/c/2008/06/19/1533296.htm. Accessed 8 Mar 2012.
- Anon. (1994). Zhonggong zhongyang guanyu jinyibu jiaqiang he gaijin xuexiao deyu gongzuo de ruogan yijian [Several opinions of the CPC Central Committee on further strengthening and improving moral education in schools]. http://gaige.rednet.cn/c/2008/06/30/1539947.htm. Accessed 8 Mar 2012.
- Inda, J. X. (2005). Anthropologies of modernity: Foucault, governmentality, and life politics. Malden: Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Ministry of Education. (2001). Jiaoyubu gaunyu yingfa ‘jichu jiaoyu kecheng gaige gangyao (shixing)’ de tongzhi [Notice by the Ministry of Education regarding ‘the synopsis of basic education’s curriculum reform (trial)’]. http://www.gov.cn/gongbao/content/2002/content_61386.htm. Accessed 2 Jan 2012.
- Shanghai Academy of Educational Sciences. (2010). Quanguo jiaoyu gongzuo Huiyi quxing Hu Jingtao and Wen Jiabao fabiao zhongyao jianghua Guan Qinglin, Li Changchun, Xi Jingping, Li Keqiang, Zhou Yongkang chuxi [Organisation of the national education conference, Hu Jingtao and Wen Jiabao made important speeches, Guan Qinglin, Li Changchun, Xi Jingping, Li Keqiang, Zhou Yongkang attended]. http://www.cnsaes.org/homepage/html/resource/res02/841.html. Accessed 2 Mar 2012.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. (2010). Shanghaishi zhongchangqi jiaoyu gaige he fazhan guihua gangyao (2010–2020) [Synopsis of Shanghai’s middle and long term education reform and development plan (2010–2020)]. http://www.shmec.gov.cn/html/xxgk/201009/301122010002.php. Accessed 2 Mar 2012.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission (n.d.). Shanghaishi putong zhongxiaoxue kecheng fangan [Curriculum plan for ordinary secondary and primary schools in Shanghai]. http://www.fc2z.fx.edu.sh.cn/xxgk/3/4/2/342007.doc. Accessed 2 Mar 2012.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission (n.d.). Shanghaishi putong zhongxiaoxue kecheng fangan (shixing gao) shuoming (shehui ban) [Explanation for the trial curriculum plan for ordinary secondary and primary schools in Shanghai (social version)]. http://www.shmec.gov.cn/attach/article/72.doc. Accessed 2 Mar 2012.
- Zhen, D. (2005). Xin zhongguo kecheng gaige de lishi huigu [Historical review of new Chinese curriculum reform]. Education and Vocation. http://tech.hzedu.net/Template/message3.aspx?id=33331. Accessed 3 Mar 2012.
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013