‘Chinese-Style’ Education for All
Part of the Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects book series (EDAP, volume 21)
The Shanghai authorities actively implement various measures to promote educational balance and equality for all students.
KeywordsBalance Development Senior Secondary School Junior Secondary School Senior Teacher Shanghai Municipal Education Commission
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Cheng, K.-M. (2011). Shanghai: How a big city in a developing country leaped to the head of the class. In M. S. Tucker (Ed.), “Surpassing Shanghai”: An agenda for American education built on the world’s leading systems (pp. 21–50). Cambridge: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
- Gu, M. (2007). Jiaoyu yousi lu [Record of educational concerns]. In Q. Zhong, & G. Wu (Eds.), Fansi zhongguo jiaoyu [Reflections on education in China] (pp. 3–9). Shanghai: East China Normal University Press.Google Scholar
- Jiefangribao. (2011, September 8). Shanghai tongji: Zhongxiaoxue jiaoshi zuida yali yuanzhi ‘fenfen jijiao’ [Shanghai statistics: Secondary and primary school teachers’ greatest pressure originates from ‘every mark counts’]. http://www.wyedu.net/show.php?contentid=10851. Accessed 12 Jan 2012.
- Ministry of Education (1998). Guanyu jiaqiang dazhong chengshi weibo xuexiao jianshe banhao yiwu jiaoyu jieduan meiyisuo xuexiao de ruogan yijian [Some opinions for every school regarding strengthening the construction of weak schools in big and middle-size cities to carry out the basic phase of education]. http://www.law-lib.com/law/law_view.asp?id=68140. Accessed 12 Jan 2012.
- Shanghai Jiaoyu Xinwenwang. (2011). 2012 Shanghai ge gaoxiao zizhu zhaoshen fangan luxu gongpu gequ tes [Successive announcement of 2012 Shanghai higher institutions’ autonomous student recruitment plan: each with own special characteristics]. http://shanghai.eol.cn/shzzzs_12040/20111205/t20111205_715299.shtml. Accessed 7 Feb 2012.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. (2011b). Shijiaowei yingfa ‘Shanghaishi jichu jiaoyu gaige he fazhan ‘shierwu’ guihua [Municipal education commission issues the ‘Twelfth Five’ plan for Shanghai basic education reform and development]. http://www.shanghai.gov.cn/ shanghai/node2314/node2319/node12344/u26ai30352.html. Accessed 10 Feb 2012.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. (2011d). Shanghaishi jiaoyu weiyuanhui gaunyu zhuanfa ‘Shanghaishi jiaoyu kaoshiyuan guanyu 2011nian benshi zhongdeng xuexiao gaozhong jieduan zhaosheng kaoshi gongzuo de shishi yijian’ de tongzhi [Notice by Shanghai Education Commission regarding forwarding ‘Implementation opinion by Shanghai Education Exam Board regarding the exam work for senior secondary student enrolment in 2011’]. http://www.shmec.gov.cn/html/xxgk/201103/420052011004.php . Accessed 15 Mar 2012.
- Shen, Y. S. (2006b). Kecheng pingjia [Classroom appraisal]. Beijing: Beijing Normal University Press.Google Scholar
- Shen, Z. (2011a). Shei tuoqile shanghai jichu jiaoyu de dipan [Who has held up the chassis of Shanghai basic education?]. Shanghai Education, 5(3A), 20–21.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013