From Teacher Talk to Student Talk: Dialogue-Style Teaching
Part of the Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects book series (EDAP, volume 21)
Shanghai schools have increasingly shifted away from the traditional transmission style of teaching towards achieving active student participation through various types of dialogue.
KeywordsTeacher Talk Student Talk Shanghai Municipal Education Commission Teaching Cycle Lesson Preparation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Education Bureau of Yangpu District. (2008). Ketang jiaoxue pingjia jilubiao [Traditional classroom teaching appraisal record]. http://www.tjec.edu.sh.cn/xxgk/Article/View.aspx?id=113 . Accessed 2 Apr 2012.
- Liu, N. (2009, October). Tigao ketang zhishi rongliang he siwei rongliang – qiantan xuean yingyong [Raising the capacity for classroom teaching and thinking – Discussing application of learning plan]. Kegai tanjiu, 78–79.Google Scholar
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. (2007a). Shanghaishi zhongxiaoxue kecheng yu jiaoxue gaige xianzhuang diaocha baogao [Survey report of Shanghai secondary and primary school curriculum and teaching reform]. http://xbyx.cersp.com/xxzy/ztlw/200711/2002.html. Accessed 3 Mar 2012.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. (2007b). Shanghaishi zhongxiaoxue ketang jiaoxue youxiaoxing qingkuang baogao [Analysis report of the effective situation of Shanghai secondary and primary school classroom teaching]. http://xbyx.cersp.com/xxzy/ztlw/200710/1961.html. Accessed 3 Mar 2012.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission (n.d.). Shanghaishi putong zhongxiaoxue kecheng fangan (shixing gao) shuoming (shehui ban) [Explanation for the trial curriculum plan for ordinary secondary and primary schools in Shanghai (social version)]. http://www.shmec.gov.cn/attach/article/72.doc. Accessed 2 Mar 2012.
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013