Taking Teacher Professional Development Seriously
Part of the Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects book series (EDAP, volume 21)
The Shanghai authorities and schools heavily invest in teacher professional development at various levels to ensure a high-quality teaching force.
KeywordsTeacher Training District Level Teacher Professional Development Secondary Teacher Good Lesson
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Huang, Q. (2010). Quyu tuijing jiaoshi zhuanye fazhan de shijian yu yanjiu: yi Shanghaishi zahbeiqu weili [Practice and research of teacher professional development promoted by the district: Using Shanghai Zhabei district as an example]. Unpublished Master’s dissertation, National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University.Google Scholar
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. (2007b). Shanghaishi zhongxiaoxue ketang jiaoxue youxiaoxing qingkuang baogao [Analysis report of the effective situation of Shanghai secondary and primary school classroom teaching]. http://xbyx.cersp.com/xxzy/ztlw/200710/1961.html. Accessed 3 Mar 2012.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. (2007c). Shanghaishi jiaoyu weiyuanhui guanyu yingfa ‘Shanghaishi jichu jiaoyu jiaoshi duiwu jianshe “shiyiwu” guihua gangyao de tongzhi [Notice by the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission on issuing ‘“Eleventh Five” Synopsis plan for the construction of teacher force for basic education in Shanghai’]. http://www.shmec.gov.cn/attach/xxgk/2772.doc. Accessed 12 Apr 2012.
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. (2011c). Shanghaishi jiaoyu weiyuanhui guanyu yingfa ‘Shanghaishi jichu jiaoyu jiaoshi duiwu jianshe “shierwu” xingdong jihua de tongzhi [Notice by the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission on issuing ‘“Twelfth Five” action plan for the construction of teacher force for basic education in Shanghai’]. http://www.shanghai.gov.cn/shanghai/node2314/node2319/node12344/u26ai30442.html. Accessed 12 Apr 2012.
- Shen, Y. S. (2006b). Kecheng pingjia [Classroom appraisal]. Beijing: Beijing Normal University Press.Google Scholar
- Zhang, R. & Li, L. (n.d.). Xunhuan shizhen’ jiaokeyan fangfa (san) [Post ‘tea-house style’ teaching (3): ‘Empirical cycle’ teaching research method]. Unpublished notes.Google Scholar
- Zhao, G. (2009). Bijiao zhongguo shanghai yu xinjiabo de zaizhi jiaoshi jiaoyu [A comparison of in-service teacher education in Shanghai and Singapore]. Unpublished master’s dissertation, National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2013