1000 Hamlets in the Evaluation of the Homo Psychologicus
- 175 Downloads
How do we evaluate the health of the homo psychologicus? Landor pioneered brand evaluation, but the methodology was systematized by Interbrand. In recent years, Siegel + Gale and FutureBrand are also making waves with their fresh thoughts. A literature review of the methodologies of brand evaluation sets the foundation for more sophisticated understanding of brand health.
- Adamson, A. (2007). BrandSimple: How the Best Brands Keep It Simple and Succeed. New York: St. Martin’s Griffin.Google Scholar
- Han, M. (2014, June 29). Shakespeare on the Chinese bookshelf—The translation of Shakespeare’s work in China, past and present. British Shakespeare Association. Retrieved from https://www.britishshakespeare.ws/shakespeare-in-education/shakespeare-on-the-chinese-bookshelf-the-translation-of-shakespeares-work-in-china-past-and-present/. Accessed 18 June 2019.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers. (2018). Global top 100 companies (2018). Retrieved from https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/audit-assurance/publications/global-top-100-companies-2018.html. Accessed 18 June 2019.
- Stern, C. (2006). The Boston Consulting Group on Strategy. Hoboken: Wiley.Google Scholar
- http://interbrand.com/best-brands/best-global-brands/methodology/. Accessed 18 June 2019.
- http://simplicityindex.com/. Accessed 18 June 2019.
- https://www.futurebrand.com/futurebrand-index-2018. Accessed 18 June 2019.