Influencing Factor Analysis of Logistics Service Satisfaction in China: A Binary Logit Model Approach
- 43 Downloads
With the continuous growth of the number of Internet users and the continuous expansion of the online retail market in China, consumers have put forward higher requirements for logistics services. Thus, this study uses a binary logit model to study China’s logistics services from the perspective of customers, and the main factors affecting customer satisfaction with logistics services were explored. First, questionnaire was scientifically designed, and a total of 356 samples was collected in the online survey, of which 310 samples considered to be valid, and the questionnaire effective rate was 87.1%. Second, based on the survey data, the reliability and validity of the questionnaire were tested and factor analysis was performed. The results showed that the reliability and validity of the questionnaire were good, and the factor structure of the questionnaire could meet the needs of this study. Finally, the binary logit model was used to analyze the main factors affecting customer satisfaction with logistics services. The results show that facilities, convenience, reliability, empathy, economics and timeliness have a significant impact on logistics service satisfaction, and among them, facilities, economics and convenience are the most important factors. The research results can effectively improve China’s overall logistics service level and have strong practical significance.
KeywordsLogistics services Questionnaire Factor analysis Binary logit model
Conflicts of Interest
The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- 3.CNNIC: The 44th statistical report on internet development in China, Beijing. Available at: http://www.cac.gov.cn/2019-08/30/c_1124939590.htm, last accessed 2019/12/24
- 4.Christopher, M.: Logistics and supply chain management: strategies for reducing cost and improving service. Pitman Publishing, Financial Times, London (1998)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, X., Yuen, K.F., Wong, Y.D., Teo, C.C.: E-consumer adoption of innovative last-mile logistics services: a comparison of behavioural models. Total Qual. Manag. Bus. Excellence 1–27 (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Lin, Y., Luo, J., Zhou, L., Ieromonachou, P., Huang, L., Cai, S. Ma, S.: The impacts of service quality and customer satisfaction in the e-commerce context. In: 2014 11th International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management (ICSSSM), June, 1–6 (2014). IEEEGoogle Scholar
- 18.Hua, W., Jing, Z.: An empirical study on e-commerce logistics service quality and customer satisfaction. WHICEB Proc. 269–275 (2015)Google Scholar
- 21.Ahmed, M.M., Franke, R., Ksaibati, et al.: Effects of truck traffic on crash injury severity on rural highways in wyoming using bayesian binary logit models. Accid. Anal. Prev. (2018)Google Scholar